**Clinic update 03.08.20**
PLEASE NOTE – TriHealth is currently running a restricted service.
· Please continue your current contraception until TriHealth reopens to normal service.
· If you are running out of your current method or need advice please contact us 01909 571571
· If you do need to attend the clinic this will be a booked appointment and please attend alone.
Sexual Health Testing
Unfortunately we are not able to offer routine sexual health screening at the moment however we can post testing kits to you and you will get the results by text.
· If you are over the age of 16yrs and live in Nottinghamshire you can obtain a chlamydia and Gonorrhoea test from www.freetest.me
· A postal finger prick HIV and Syphilis test is available to anyone over the age of 16yrs living in Bassetlaw www.freetesting.hiv
If you have concerns about your sexual health or you have symptoms of infection please call us and we will provide a telephone consultation with one of our clinicians.
If the clinician feels that you really do need to be seen face to face they will offer one of our limited appointments here at Ryton street.
Do not attend if you: have a temperature, persistent cough or you have been advised to self-isolate.